An infrared blackbody source for every requirement
EOI's IR reference sources come in five different offerings:
- Differential Sources: differential temperature sources, for the test and characterization of IR imaging systems
- Extended Area Sources: Low to High temperature extended area blackbodies for field tests and calibration without collimator
- Cavity Blackbody Sources High-temperature cavity blackbodies for calibration of infrared sensors
- TwiN1000 double extended area blackbodies, for applications requiring fast switching between temperatures
- Cryogenic Vacuum Blackbodies: cryogenic temperature reference sources for spaceborne systems testing
Each of these five categories contains a multitude of configurations including different sizes, temperature ranges, emissivities, as well as options such as target, aperture & filter wheels and chillers and dry boxes. Feel free to explore our extensive product line below. If you happen to need something custom made, please fill in the "Information request" form.
With the Covid-19 pandemic spreading around the globe, EOI, an HGH company, developed a new Blackbody technology to answer IR thermography camera manufacturers' increasing needs.
An advanced technology revolutionizing Blackbodies’ capabilities
HGH understands the importance of the Human-Computer Interface in the maintenance and testing of electro-optical devices.
EOI's differential and Absolute Low-Temperature sources provide precise, adjustable thermal between a target and the background.
- Absolute temperature range from –75 °C to +150 °C
- Extended areas up to 300 mm x 300 mm
- Differential and absolute operation modes
ECN100 High temperature extended area blackbodies
- Absolute temperature range from ambient +5 °C up to +800 °C
- High emissivity thanks to micro-pyramidal surface
- Large emissive area up to 1000x1000 mm
RCN Cavity blackbodies
- High temperature reference source up to 1350 °C
- Reduced cooling time due to COOLSPEED technology
- High spatial and angular uniformity/emissivity