mIRcury: Turnkey Solution for Panoramic Fever Screening in Crowds
- Wide Panoramic Detection Range
- Multiple & multi-direction detection
- Data analysis and false alert filtering
mIRcury is a comprehensive and easy-to-use fever screening solution designed to simultaneously detect and track elevated skin surface temperatures, in all directions, and at short or long distances.
The comprehensive package includes a dual camera with a panoramic thermal channel and an optional visible one operated by a push-button fever detection software.
mIRcury provides a real-time and accurate temperature view of all people in the crowd, thus avoiding dedicated route and long queues.
A Push-Button Fever Detection and Tracking Software allowing:
• Automatic face detection: people without masks, and false alert filtering to exclude other heat sources (hot cups, mobile phones, laptops...)
• Automatic notification sent to operators: photo thumbnails, activation of a flashlight, sound alarm...
• Timeshift: record and replay when needed
• Visualization of alerts and notifications sent directly on your tablet thanks to a wireless link
The most accurate temperature measurement thanks to our CN-37 Blackbody Reference Source:
As a leader in thermography technology, the use of an external reference source, designed by HGH, guarantees a highly accurate temperature measurement in real-time.
Our CN-37 Blackbody is delivered with an International Primary Standards traceable certificate of calibration.