Spynel-C Panoramic Infrared Thermal Camera
- Cooled Long-Wave InfraRed (LWIR) sensor
- Full Panoramic images with up to 12 Mpix
- Human detection range up to 3 km
360° intrusion detection: Anytime. Anywhere.
- Cost-effective, reliable surveillance against asymmetric threats
- Full 360-degree panoramic coverage with a single sensor
- Long range surveillance up to the horizon
- Less sensitive to sun glints
- Day and night panoramic surveillance even in adverse weather conditions
- Automatic, simultaneous tracking of all threats with superior image quality
- Compact, robust, lightweight equipment for a fast deployment
- Fully passive system, totally undetectable - unlike radar!
- Persistent wide area surveillance
- 24/7 perimeter security
- 360° asymmetrical threats detection
- Airport/airfield surveillance
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Forward operating base surveillance
- UAV, low air target tracking
- Border and coastal passive surveillance
- Auto-protection of ships
- Fight against piracy, against smuggling
Spynel-C is a unique 360-degree wide-area surveillance system, producing real-time full panoramic images with automatic intrusion detection and tracking capabilities. It provides powerful situational awareness through the 360-degree imagery of entire surroundings. As a completely passive system, it is invisible to intruders, is not vulnerable to camouflage or jamming, and operates 24/7, whatever the weather.
Early target discrimination for fast reaction
Compact and robust, Spynel-C can be quickly deployed to perform multi-events detection over extremely large areas in total darkness, fog, or smoke. With Cyclope, Spynel's own advanced threat detection software, an unlimited number of tracks are immediately recognized on high-resolution images, including hardly detectable threats, such as small, slow or tangential moving targets (UAVs, RHIBs, crawling men). It can be a reliable and cost-effective standalone perimeter security solution as well as an added layer of capability to systems already in place.