April 2019: New Vacuum Blackbody for the calibration of space sensors!
We just expanded our range of Vacuum Blackbodies with the release of the DCN1000V8!
This innovation builds on 20 years' experience in the calibration of space sensors and a deep involvement into major space programs.
"With our Vacuum Blackbodies, the Infratest software and our New generation controller, simulating Earth and Space radiation has never been easier and more accurate while taking the chamber constraints into account."
Stephen Scopatz, General Manager, EOI
- Extended area up to 500x500m2;
- Temperature range from +100K to +425K;
- Real time display of temperature data in °C, K, and F;
- Materials and assembling procedures compatible with clean room and vacuum conditions;
- Fast response time and high stability;
- High thermal uniformity and emissivity;
- Radiometric calibration over multiple bandwidths;
- Built In Test Equipment (BITE);
- Exclusive automatic compensation of the influence of the chamber radiation;
- Infratest LT control software
Our Vacuum Blackbodies aim at simulating space and terrestrial radiation, to test and calibrate space infrared sensors. Find below some examples of major space programs we took part in:
- Sandia National Lab
- Space Dynamics Laboratory
- Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- NASA Laboratories
NEW GENERATION (VACUUM) BLACKBODY CONTROLLER !
Our New generation Blackbody controller is applicable to both Vacuum Blackbodies and usual condition Blackbodies!
►Improved ergonomics and a modern design
►Enhanced communication abilities for the Blackbody
►Unequalled level of performance for years to come
EXCLUSIVE automatic compensation of the influence of the chamber radiation : >> Download our paper <<