mIRcury: Turnkey Solution for Panoramic Temperature Screening in Crowds
- Wide Panoramic Detection Range
- Multiple & multi-direction detection
- Data analysis and false alert filtering
A turnkey temperature management system for wide area screening of Elevated Body Temperature (EBT):
mIRcury is a comprehensive and easy-to-use skin-surface temperature screening camera designed to simultaneously detect and track elevated body temperatures, in all directions, and at short or long distances. It comes as a preliminary screening before further evaluation and fever diagnosis.
The comprehensive package includes a dual camera with a panoramic thermal channel and an optional visible one operated by a push-button EBT detection software.
mIRcury provides a real-time and accurate temperature view of all people in the crowd, thus avoiding dedicated route and long queues.
A Push-Button software for elevated skin-surface temperature detection and tracking:
• Automatic face detection: people without masks, and false alert filtering to exclude other heat sources (hot cups, mobile phones, laptops...)
• Automatic notification sent to operators: photo thumbnails, activation of a flashlight, sound alarm...
• Timeshift: record and replay when needed
• Visualization of alerts and notifications sent directly on your tablet thanks to a wireless link
mIRcury wide area temperature screening system's core technology :
The mIRcury EBT detection system is based on an unique thermal panoramic camera to detect in real time the elevated skin temperature of people over 360°. The mIRcury temperature screening camera gives a real time panoramic thermal video contrary to all other traditional cameras monitoring only a small sector. An optional panoramic visible camera enables fast recognition of the individuals triggering an alert within a crowd. An additional check is then performed with medical devices for fever diagnosis
The most accurate temperature measurement thanks to our CN-37 Blackbody Reference Source:
As a leader in thermography technology, the use of an external reference source, designed by HGH, guarantees a highly accurate temperature measurement in real-time.
Our CN-37 Blackbody is delivered with an International Primary Standards traceable certificate of calibration.