Thermography for Industry
KILNSCAN scanners and PYROSCAN cameras provide accurate thermal measurements, with high-temperature resolution, prolonging equipment life while saving money on maintenance. They can contribute to improving productivity in quality and quantity by further reducing downtime and energy consumption.
*NEW: TO OUR WEBSITE! Chat feature, click here to ask us anything regarding our industrial thermography solutions for industry!
- Unique scan angle from 90° up to 140°,
- Infrared shell scanner with the highest spatial resolution, smaller than the average refractory brick size,
- Unique Thermal Warp calculation and historical data management.
- Comprehensive tool for burner adjustment
- High-temperature kiln camera, providing furnace temperature monitoring
- Efficient control of flame pattern and heat transfer
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) thermal images from inside the kiln or cooler
- High-performance 1.2 Megapixels external pyrometric camera
- No external cooling unit required; a zero maintenance and calibration-free tool
- Versatile and accurate thermal mapping for the control of waste incineration processes