UV-VIS-SWIR Integrating Sphere Sources
EOI's integrating sphere sources set the standard for stability and ease of use. With capability to cover the UV-Vis-SWIR spectrums, whether you want to measure total flux output or create a source of uniform radiance, we are confident we have a product to meet your needs.
High Performance Integrating Spheres for the Calibration of Cameras and Sensors
ISV integrating sphere sources are designed for the calibration and testing of cameras and sensors such as night vision devices (NVDs), image intensifier cameras, radiometers, UV-vision enhancement systems, focal plane arrays and optical detectors.
They include a control loop based on optical reading, which acts on an iris attenuator. Thanks to this method and other features, our ISV sources have many benefits :
All integrating spheres are supplied with NIST traceable calibration.
To go further with our UV-VIS-SWIR Integrating Sphere Sources:
Thanks to our expertise in integrating spheres, HGH has developed specific testing procedures perfectly adapted to particular electro-optic systems:
- NV-2500 : A compact field solution for the test and maintenance of NVDs.
- Measuring the Veiling Glare Index of your camera is easier than ever with the VGI150.
- VIP50 : A compact and calibrated optical projector designed to test systems equipped with eyepiece sighting
NEW Integrating Sphere Sources Controller for the best accuracy!
Main advantages :
- Higher accuracy and stability to low-light camera testing
- Real time display of the luminance or radiance
- Highly uniform output port
- User-friendly interface with intuitive selection of units and setpoint
- Calibrated radiation from UV to SWIR
One of main benefits is that our new integrating sphere controller interface is consistent with our new generation Blackbody controller interface.
CONTACT US for more information!