Spynel-U Low-Maintenance System for Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Uncooled Long-Wave InfraRed (LWIR) sensor
- Integrated 360-degree visible camera (option)
- Human detection range: up to 2.5 km
Cost-Effective, Wide Area Surveillance!
- Cost-effective, reliable surveillance against asymmetric threats
- Full 360-degree panoramic coverage with just ONE sensor
- Day and night panoramic surveillance even in adverse weather conditions
- Automatic, simultaneous tracking of all threats with superior image quality
- Compact, robust, lightweight equipment, for a fast deployment
- Fully passive system, totally undetectable - unlike radar!
- Maintenance-free uncooled LWIR detector.
- Persistent wide area surveillance
- 24/7 perimeter security
- 360° asymmetrical threats detection
- Airport/airfield surveillance
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Border and coastal passive surveillance
- Port monitoring
The Spynel-U is an uncooled, long-wave infrared camera system, with a high resolution 360-degree visible channel as an option. Equipped with Spynel's own advanced threat detection software, Cyclope, Spynel-U can detect a human at up to 2.5km, in total darkness, or through smoke or inclement weather conditions. With its uncooled sensor, Spynel-U is a very cost-effective wide area surveillance solution that requires no maintenance and ensures long-term reliability for years to come!
Early target discrimination for fast reaction
Robust and cost-effective, the Spynel-U is the ideal surveillance solution for commercial applications such as airports, ports or critical infrastructures perimeter monitoring. It can simultaneously detect an unlimited number of targets, including hardly detectable threats, such as small, slow or tangential moving targets.