Spynel-S, 360° Infrared Detection System
- Cooled Mid-Wave InfraRed (MWIR) sensor
- 360° images with up to 30 Mpix
- Human detection range: up to 6 km
360° Infrared Coverage of Asymmetric threats!
- Extremely wide area coverage: 360° in azimuth
- Simultaneous, automatic and real-time detection and tracking of multiple intrusions in all directions
- Easy to deploy and use!
- No optical distortion in panoramic image
- Cost effective: with fewer cameras required for surveillance of wide areas (only one Spynel-S sensor needed to cover same space)
- 24/7 Day&night vision - even in total darkness!
- Improved vision even through inclement weather i.e. fog and smoke
- Passive system: undetectable (unlike radar)
- Persistent wide area surveillance
- 24/7 perimeter security
- 360° asymmetrical threats detection
- UAV, USV, low air target tracking
- Night time navigation
- Border and coastal passive surveillance
- Auto-protection of ships
- Fight against piracy and smuggling
- Search and rescue
SPYNEL wide area surveillance systems are recognized as a major innovation in security perimeter monitoring. The SPYNEL-S features a cooled Mid-Wave InfraRed (MWIR) focal plane array, exhibiting high performance, especially in warm and humid regions. Rotating continuously at up to 1 revolution/sec for total 360° azimuth coverage, it captures real-time images with an impressive resolution of up to 30 Mpix. As it produces high-resolution images, any type of target, of any size, will be automatically detected and recognized, making it far more sensitive and convenient than radar. Monitoring 360 degrees every second, it can catch multiple intrusions coming from multiple directions, unlike PTZ cameras, blind outside their limited field-of-view.
Unlimited Number AND Simultaneous threats detected with Cyclope!
Get full advantage of a Spynel with Cyclope software, Spynel's proprietary software that comes with the Spynel sensor. Cyclope operates on Windows-based PCs and is compatible with multiple screen outputs as well as user-friendly touchscreens. Cyclope provides, at a glance, real-time panoramic display (360° strip, annular, radar and zoom views), unlimited targets designation and tracking, immediate threat location (azimuth, elevation, distance), GPS, AIS and radar data integration, automatic control of PTZ systems for target identification, forensic capabilities (timeline, sequence storage and playback), spatial and temporal bookmarks, multiple threats displayed on situation map, fine image stabilization and more!
NEW! V-LRF Option
Spynel-S can be equipped with a Visible Channel and/or a Laser Range Finder. Both of these options are integrated into one single sensor head: the visible camera is aligned with the infrared camera and the Laser Range Finder, allowing them to operate simultaneously!
- A better threat identification system with no blind spot
- A compact and easy to use solution, fully integrated
- One single interface: detection, recognition, tracking & identification on one screen with Cyclope!