Spynel-M Infrared Radar for Intrusion Detection
- Compact and cost-effective infrared radar
- Robust and transportable sensor for immediate 360-degree security
- Human detection range: up to 700 m
- NEW MOBILE DEPLOYMENT KIT
High-end panoramic thermal surveillance system, cost-effective for security budget
- Cost-effective, low power consumption and reliable surveillance system
- Full 360-degree panoramic coverage with a single sensor
- Day and night panoramic scrutiny even in adverse weather conditions
- Flexible and easy configuration of the covered area
- Automatic tracking of all threats with superior image quality
- Compact, robust, lightweight equipment, for a fast deployment and an easy installation
- Fully passive system, totally undetectable - unlike radar!
- Maintenance-free system
- Critical infrastructure protection
- 24/7 perimeter security
- 360° detection of asymmetrical threats
- Special Operation Forces
- VIP and event security
With dimensions of less than 12x20 cm and weighing only 5 lbs, the Spynel-M is a cost-effective, rugged, and compact solution for wide area surveillance, taking advantage of fifteen years of expertise in major security projects. Spynel-M is a high-resolution panoramic thermal camera, acting as an infrared radar. Continuously capturing full 360-degree infrared images every second, it provides real-time security against conventional and asymmetrical threats including hardly detectable targets such as UAVs, RHIBs, or crawling men.
One single sensor for reliable critical infrastructure protection
One single Spynel-M sensor is able to perform 24/7 early human intrusion alerts over a 1.5 km-diameter area and can replace up to 16 traditional cameras over 360 degrees. Easily transportable, it can be carried in a backpack and quickly deployed on a light mast or fixed atop a building for superior wide area surveillance. While requiring only 5 watts of power, Spynel-M can also be operated with solar or alternate power supply systems to allow for a remote operation. The system requires no additional light source and unlike radar, it is completely passive and cannot be jammed. The new sensor benefits from the functionalities and performance of the intuitive advanced intrusion detection software, Cyclope, which automatically tracks and detects an unlimited number of targets from any direction at any time of day or night and under any type of weather conditions.
NEW MOBILE DEPLOYMENT KIT FOR SPYNEL-M
BENEFITS: With this innovative Kit, the soldiers directly receive alerts on their rugged tablet via a wireless link. It allows them to be mobile and to be assigned to other functions in parallel. Another strong point is the low bandwidth, which allows access to the camera from one or several remote control centers.