Panoramic Fever Screening in Crowds with mIRcury
With the Covid-19 pandemic spreading around the globe, we developed a brand new Panoramic Fever Screening and Tracking Technology: mIRcury. This unique solution was designed to measure skin-surface temperatures in wide and crowded environments, to achieve fast and efficient preliminary fever screening in busy public areas.
► Key Features
- Wide panoramic detection range: > 1000 sq. m.
- High accuracy: ± 0.3°C
- Multiple & multi-direction screening of moving or static people simultaneously, whatever their posture
- Visualize and receive alerts directly on your tablet thanks to a wireless link (optional)
- FDA approved IR thermometer to confirm elevated body temperature (optional)
► Main Benefits
- Reduce queues and long wait times
- Minimize impact on travellers’ experience
- Reduce man power
• Automatic face detection: people without masks, and false alert filtering to exclude other heat sources (hot cups, mobile phones, laptops...)
• Automatic notification sent to operators: photo thumbnails, activation of a flashlight, sound alarm...
• Timeshift: record and replay when needed
► mIRcury is efficient in any type of indoor busy public area:
► Did You Know?
HGH’s CN-37 Blackbody reference source has been specially designed to ensure fever screening cameras' highest accuracy of measurement, and it is included in the mIRcury package.
Our mIRcury solution is part of the LAX Terminal Wellness Pilot Program for Real-time fever screening at the International Los Angeles Airport!
The program aims at monitoring the temperature of multiple travellers arriving from other countries and of those departing, using special thermal cameras to identify people with elevated temperatures.