Get Trained on Spynel & Cyclope software
We offer a comprehensive training program to our Spynel sensor customers. Spynel IR cameras allow automatic detection, tracking and identification of any intrusion over 360° for unprecedented wide area surveillance. Analyzing in real-time the panoramic video stream captured by Spynel, Cyclope software is constantly evolving, offering new advanced features.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Cyclope features, including automatic detection, tracking and identification, recording and replay of videos, multi-sensor data fusion, external sensor control and integration into a Third Party software (VMS, CMS, C2...).
Spynel/Cyclope training courses are performed by our experienced engineers who will teach you the best practices related to your security application. What you will learn:
- Install the Spynel sensor used for the panoramic surveillance
- Define the best set up for your ground/air/maritime application
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Learn about operational tips and settings
At the end of the training, you use Cyclope with maximum autonomy and efficiency in your surveillance operations.
STRONG POINTS OF THE TRAINING
- Customized training according to specific customer’s needs
- 3 levels of training sessions to support advanced, intermediate and entry-level users
- Include an hourly package of remote technical assistance
TRAINER: Our experienced support engineers specialized in passive security solutions
DURATION: 2 days. It can be extended according to the need of the customer.
WHERE: We can provide training both in-house at our worldwide offices or at your site.
Please, complete an enquiry form specifying your requirements.