Work with us!
We currently have a position open in our Santa Barbara office!
Electro Optical Industries Inc. is currently conducting a talent search for a Sales Engineer/Sales Manager.
Based in Santa Barbara (CA), the company specializes in the design and manufacture of photonics test equipment, optical metrology products and infrared thermal imaging surveillance cameras. EOI has been awarded many times for its innovation and is currently experiencing strong growth, particularly in the Test and Metrology Products.
The Sales Engineer position is a high profile, key contributor to the achievement of company revenue goals across a broad set of industries and a diverse customer base. Specific account responsibilities include lead generation and customer support.
Key Responsibilities: Identifying prospects and closing new business opportunities; executing and monitoring sales order process from inquiry to quotation through order fulfillment; performing product demonstration; providing technical customer support by developing detailed knowledge of our products; maintaining sales forecasts; attending trade exhibitions and traveling to customer sites as required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of technical or sales experience
- Computer skills
- Must possess “soft skills”: conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
Valued but not Required:
- Knowledge of optics and photonics technologies
- Sales experience
- Experience developing new accounts
- Experience with scientific products.
Apply today! Interested candidates can send their resumes to: email@example.com