Thermography for industry
Every time a kiln is stopped, drop in revenue occurs. Moreover, any cycle of shutdown and restart causes additional stress to refractory bricks. KILNSCAN scanners and PYROSCAN cameras provide accurate thermal measurements, with high temperature resolution, to prolong equipment life and save money on maintenance programs. It contributes to improving production in quality and quantity, with a reduction in downtime and energy consumption.
- Shell scanner with the highest spatial resolution, smaller than the average refractory brick size,
- Unique Thermal Warp calculation and historical data management,
- Unique scan angle from 90° up to 140°.
- High-temperature kiln camera, providing furnace temperature monitoring
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) thermal images from inside the kiln or cooler
- Efficient control of flame pattern and heat transfer
- Comprehensive tool for burner adjustment
- High-performance 1.2 Megapixels external pyrometric camera
- Versatile and accurate thermal mapping for the control of waste incineration processes
- No external cooling unit required; a zero maintenance and calibration tool